The terms and conditions
The terms and conditions of Dejene Ethiopia tour. These are our rules. Put very simply. We are here to provide you with great tour service to Ethiopia. Our understanding is that we are exchange money for serves, we can not for see everything that will happen but from experience we have learned a lot and we try our best.
Terms and Conditions
Dejene Ethiopia Tours is responsible for all booking and arrangements. Dejene Ethiopia tours will be responsible for delivering on all the things stated on the tour packages.
Dejene Ethiopia tours is not liable for faults or defaults of other companies and persons that may be used in the carrying out of the tour services or for loss or damage to any personal effects, delays, injuries and sickness. The right is reserved to alter the itineraries or arrangements for the well being and comfort of the passenger or any other reason. Dejene Ethiopia tours recommends travel and baggage insurances.
Tours and Services
1. Dejene Ethiopia Tour reserve the right to request a deposit of 50% at the time of confirming a booking.
2. Final and complete payments must be made 20 -30 days before trip date. Unless other arrangements have been made.
3. If complete payment has not been made as per above
Dejene Ethiopia Tour is not obliged to conduct the tour unless other arrangements have been made before hand.
1. Tours can be cancelled by the customer up to 30 days prior to departure, Dejene Ethiopia tour will return 90% of the payment from any payment or any deposit.
2. Tours cancelled by the customer 30-15 days of departure may be subject to loss of deposit to cover any cost incurred by Dejene Ethiopia Tour . we will refund 80% from the total payment already made.
3. For tours cancelled by the customer less than 10 days from departure there will be no refund.
4. For tours cancelled by Dejene Ethiopia Tours the customer will receive a full refund.
Our price includes the following things
1. All Entrance fees and licenses as for the program.
2. Accommodation and all meals throughout the tour, some clients may opt out of the meals and pay as they go.
3. car with a driver- At all locations starting from airport pick up. you will have your own car and driver.
4. English speaking Guide at all times
5. domestic flights with Ethiopian Air Lines, unless the customer as requested to booking the flight on their own.
What’s not included
• Gratuities at different places and for the drivers and guides (optional)
• Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
• And, any expense which is not mentioned in the "Included" list above
• Get inside tips from a local
• Family friendly
• Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
• Private guide for a more personalized experience
• Instant Confirmation
• Perfect introduction for first-time visitors to Ethiopia!
.The best thing to do is to communicate with me if you have any thoughts.